Bookmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmarks

I read about the bookmark tool in another thread but is there a video on this? I know how to create anchors via HTML but not in this program. The thread said to put the bookmark on your page but does that mean over the item you want to anchor then create the same bookmark spot on the part of the other page you are referring to?
    www.jeffersoncountyhealthdepartmentwv.org

Re: Bookmarks

Hi, was it this thread??? You get the bookmarks from insert off the main menu. But pop a note back if you are not sure.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

The note about bookmarks was under the linking thread. I see a box pop up when I followed the directions. Not really sure how to set it up correctly. I have icons with a description both hyperlinked to the page with the form links. I'd like to set it up so if someone clicks on fair and festival packages, it takes them to the section on another page with the links for those forms.

Comment

Hi, pop a book mark on the page you want to arrive at. & as below....

Link to this bookmark from another page.
        1. Create some text relating to the particular bookmark.
        2. Highlight the text & select the hyperlink icon.
        3. The insert Hyperlink will popup.
        4. Enter in the url field http://www.mysite.com/mypage.html#mybookmarkname
        5. This is the same for “some” of the BV menu options as well.
        link to go to &??
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi, Chris. I'll give it a shot. I guess I am confused because the anchor covers my icon. I am printing out your directions. Do I create another bookmark at the location I want my hyperlink to end up?

Comment

Hi, that will be the only place you will have the book mark. You wont be able to link to a particular paragraph in a page until the book mark is in place at the point you want to reach.
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X