Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registry

I'm trying to make a registry where people can click on an item and that item will disappear. Is there a form or something that doesn't involve code where I can do this.

Re: Registry

You can do it, but not without coding. You see, "hidding" an item is relatively easy with Javascript, but this is not enough. You also need a server side script that will "memorize" that this item is reserved (or hidden) and this can only be done with a database or a file updating script.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ok a friend told me about MYSQL Database but there really isn't any tutorials on it so I became quite lost very shortly.

Comment

MySQL and PHP programming is something that exceeds this forum scope and limits. Try http://www.w3schools.com/ for some tutorials on php / MySQL / Javascript

However, if you are only interested in achieving this task, i don't think you should spend all the necessary time.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X