Try try try again .Yes I got it!!!.FLASH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try try try again .Yes I got it!!!.FLASH

You may ask why I am so happy welll I waited for help for about 8 hours form the forum but I expect my question seemed a bit lame (last posting) and drew no answers so I kept trying to get flash on the page. Well for those of you who struggle with this like me. If you download a file from elsewhere and then need to put it on you website after editing with adobe flash you have to "export it" not save it as wit othe files like images etc. well this is what I didi and it dropped in the box a treat.Then follow BV instructions and it really works!!!

Sarah

Re: Try try try again .Yes I got it!!!.FLASH

Well done Sarah some times persistence pays off! Most questions get answered straight away on here but sometimes no one is about or it might be that although people know what they mean, it's not always obvious to those looking to help as you say. It's nice that you also came back and answered your own question for those who may also need to know too.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X