Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navaldesign..whats wrong???

Hi Naval,

I have used your ABVFP before but on this site i keep getting the error page even though all is filled in..also it doesn't actually display what error??

can you please take a look and see if you know whats wrong?

www.ke-upholstery.co.uk/contact.html

try filling it in.
    www.indigohairdesigns.com

Re: Navaldesign..whats wrong???

OK, update: worked out the one problem so now, when you fully complete the form it works fine!..but still, when i omit required fields it comes up with the error page but not the actual error!..what have i set up wrong?

Comment

did you add the necessary php code in the error page ?

And, did you add the required initial value in the error page text area ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i have found the problem, where i had re-typed my url's for the thankyou and error page on the form set up, i had the php error page as .html!

Now it works fine...

The next issue i have is that when i fill out the form, the generated e-mail is received by myself and the sender, but the "where did you find us" field is always "array"?....no matter what one you select?

Any thoughts?

Comment

Sorry, no. If you wish send me your login details and i will have a look
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X