New website-Take a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website-Take a look

This is my first attempt to build a website over the past 2 weeks. Comments welcome!

I would like to find a way to navigate through the gallery photos with a BACK-NEXT arrow combination

mayantraveler

Re: New website-Take a look

I'm ready to leave!!!!
    Nice work. You can make the pages load quicker if you use a pix resizer to cut down the pixel size of your pics. Your buttons on the left, 3 or 4 of them open a new browser page, instead of in the same on e you are in. That's in the properties, after you right click somewhere in the background. Great start!!
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hi, Ditto with Mike. Your front page is well over 2000kb in images alone. Head for a front page of 2-300kb max.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks I have fixed the navigation page to open in the same browser; will rerun the pics in the resizer to reduce the size. Thanks

Comment

Check the validation on your contact page. I enter a bogus email address (no @ sign, no .com, net, etc...) and it took it. Click the validate tab and select email address for the validation.
          Scott

Turn your Sentimental photos into Canvas Art!
          www.canvasappeal.com

Comment

Originally posted by SStephenson View Post
            Check the validation on your contact page. I enter a bogus email address (no @ sign, no .com, net, etc...) and it took it. Click the validate tab and select email address for the validation.
            Many of us are using a secure email form (script), or one made with ABDFP....it is not as simple as you suggest to make "corrections" you assume are so basic, Scott....Please! STOP posting this "suggestion" furiously across the Forum!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X