Adding a Photo Slide show to page with picture trail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a Photo Slide show to page with picture trail

Hi, I know this must be annoying, but I have read all the comments before on how to install a photo slideshow, and I just can't seem to find the answer. I am trying to use Picture Trail as they say in the forums, but I couldn't find direction as to where to put the code they give you. If anyone out there can help me out that would be WONDERFUL!
    Thank you so much
    Virginia

Re: Adding a Photo Slide show to page with picture trail

Could you give us the instructions they gave you? Then we will be able to help.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

in all of the forums that i have read it just said that you can use picture trails to put in a photo slide. When I was finished creating the slide it gave me a code to insert on a website like myspace or any other website, but I am not sure where to put it when creating my own site.. it didnt really have instructions on how to insert or where to insert it. Sorry I couldn't give you any more information..
      Virginia

Comment

Hi, place an html box on the front of your page. D/Click on the box & a window will appear were you can place the code from picture trails. Press ok & preview.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X