X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "preview" tab not working

Hello!
    www.septemberschild.com
    I think there is something wrong with my builder. The preview button doesn't preview any more. I've been using this builder for several years now. Any ideas?
    Thanks!

Re: "preview" tab not working

Hi, could try re-downloading LINK.
    Would also update you as well.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Click on the arrow in the preview button, and browse your computer (c/programs) to find and add eiter IE or FF or whatever you use, and add them to the list of browsers.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        Click on the arrow in the preview button, and browse your computer (c/programs) to find and add eiter IE or FF or whatever you use, and add them to the list of browsers.
        Hello and thanks for trying to help.
        I have no idea what you are saying, I'm sorry. I started by downloading the newer version. Nothing changed. I clicked the arrow. It gave me a choice of edit browser list or default browser. I looked in the edit browser. No place to search my c/programs so I went to my computer and looked for any file that looked like what you suggested (IE, FF). I don't know what they are so I don't know what I'm looking for, let alone how to add them to the browser list. Could you please talk me through it in baby steps? Thanks for your help.

Comment

When you click on the arrow, a new window pops up: Edit Browser List, > Add, Browse,

and brose your computer: Hard disk c > Programs > Internet Explorer > Click on the IE icon and click on Open.

You are done. Un the same way you can Add FireFox, Opera or any other browser.

The problem is caused by your computer having lost the default browser setting for some reason.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

THANK YOU! I actually found it and it worked! You are so good.... ;)

now, the links at the bottom of my builder don't work either. I tried to get to this forum from there but couldn't. Any ideas? I think the pc cleaner I used cleaned to much! I use the "ccleaner" recommended by BV.

Comment

Working...
            X