X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My browser is caching

Hi,
    My web-site is nutrenzmunchkins.com
    I have just published updated pages and some last night, but they do not update when I go live.
    I am wondering if it has something to do with them going through a new server number?
    Can someone help me?

Re: My pages dont update on new server

Hi, have you tried bringing the page up in your browser & then hitting F5 quite a few times to clear your cache.?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I am a newbie, so this is an absolute hit and miss for me. I do not know where to get in to find an answer to my problem I can not get a domain name if I am not sure I can work the program, so how shall I learn. I do not want to be hooked for a few years if I am doomed to remain an ignaromous. I know my thread has nothing to do with this topic , but maybe somebody will help me get to the right palce. thank you

Comment

BB,
        What is it you want to know?
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Terry, Thank you very much for the opportunity to speak. I have not a clue how to get to a place where I can place a question on the forum.
          I have a User name and password, but where and how do i use this to enter, I do not see a place to post. I have technical issues, on the design side. If You are prepared to help me there, that will be great, if not I would appreciate the issue I have stated here above to be straightened out for me.
          Thank you indeed

Comment

Originally posted by bucksbunny View Post
            Terry, Thank you very much for the opportunity to speak. I have not a clue how to get to a place where I can place a question on the forum.
            I have a User name and password, but where and how do i use this to enter, I do not see a place to post. I have technical issues, on the design side. If You are prepared to help me there, that will be great, if not I would appreciate the issue I have stated here above to be straightened out for me.
            Thank you indeed
            Hi,
            You say you can't find a place to enter? How on earth did you place this post then? :)
            If you are very new to web building then you have come to the right place. This has to be the easiest of any programme to build a site with. The Forum Help is fantastic, but you must state clealy what you need answered or help with. A little care in composing your question will get you a quciker result without frustrating those keen to help.
            Firstly, you can download a copy of the BlueVoda program via here
            Then you can use that same page to get the Video Tutorial lists OR you can get a fuller list here
            When you have a question, do not "tag" onto someone elses thread. Start a new one in the appropriate forum .... there is a whole list of them clearly identifying what their subjects are. e.g. Blue Voda General Support Issues, or another, Adding Elements to Your Website, just to name two.
            Study those Video Tutorials. So easy and it's the quickest way to LEARN and Find answers.
            Good Luck.

Comment

Re: My browser is caching

Originally posted by purrcasso View Post
              Hi,
              My web-site is nutrenzmunchkins.com
              I have just published updated pages and some last night, but they do not update when I go live.
              I am wondering if it has something to do with them going through a new server number?
              Can someone help me?
              Click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: My browser is caching

Click on the red area to make a new thread.
                Attached Files
                CarbonTerry
                Semper Fi
                Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                Zone 5 Photo
                My USMC

Comment

Working...
                X