Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Question

My domain is wetdrystore.com.
    I tried to publish a temp index page to my site but I keep getting the message that my password is not correct. I copied my username and password directly from my login e-mail from Blue Voda. I don't know what else the program can be looking for.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am very new to Blue Voda.

Thanks

Re: Publishing trouble

Originally posted by Blueegg_DW View Post
    My domain is wetdrystore.com.
    I tried to publish a temp index page to my site but I keep getting the message that my password is not correct. I copied my username and password directly from my login e-mail from Blue Voda. I don't know what else the program can be looking for.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am very new to Blue Voda.

Thanks
    Hi .. I assume you are referring to the lengthy email entitled "log in information" that you received from voda hosting when you purchased your voda hosting account and your client id is necessary.

If you are having difficulties with the username and password supplied for your voda hosting account, submit a support ticket and ask support to reset your password and to resend you this information.

Please supply support with as much information to identify yourself as you can, and send your mail from the same email account that you used when you signed up for hosting with voda hosting.

support@vodasupport.com <---- you can send an email there.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X