My new site, nikosart.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new site, nikosart.com

Hi guys, finally made my website, mainly my art work, which is dominated by Hellenistic figures and scenes.

Love to hear you feedback.

http://nikosart.com

Thanks

Nik Bon

Re: My new site, nikosart.com

Jia sou Nikos! It is really great! Gratulations

Comment

Nice work and alot of it! Just a couple of things. Your going to hate this but your pics are huge. I mean byte size. they load quite sow on some of the pages. You really ought to use a pixresizer and cut down the size. The other thing I noticed, all your sub pages in Gallery have the same title, Home page. You might want to name them what is on that page. Other wise you have done a great job, and I really like your site. Good Luck!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Nik..

Nice job.. other than whats mentioned.. I find your page isnt quite centered and seems off to the right. I also think if you shorten the pages, and make those great borders a wee bit smaller and your images a bit smaller so theres no up and down scroll and side to side.. like on your entry page, it would look much neater.. more aesthetic in art world terms.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Πολυ Καλα!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

great job ... well done ... ditto to the above comments ... one other thing you might like to look at is the colours of your links on each page ... especially the menu buttons on the gold background ... some turn white ... and some turn purple on different pages ... love your art work ... good to see another great siite from Australia ...
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Janni View Post
              Jia sou Nikos! It is really great! Gratulations
              Thank you for your kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by SAman View Post
                Nice work and alot of it! Just a couple of things. Your going to hate this but your pics are huge. I mean byte size. they load quite sow on some of the pages. You really ought to use a pixresizer and cut down the size. The other thing I noticed, all your sub pages in Gallery have the same title, Home page. You might want to name them what is on that page. Other wise you have done a great job, and I really like your site. Good Luck!!
                Yes, I agree. All photos will be resized tonight as I read your comments and make the changes necessary.

As for the titles, I made the pages without the titles, I was going to add them later on.

Once again, thanks for your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
                  Nik..

Nice job.. other than whats mentioned.. I find your page isnt quite centered and seems off to the right. I also think if you shorten the pages, and make those great borders a wee bit smaller and your images a bit smaller so theres no up and down scroll and side to side.. like on your entry page, it would look much neater.. more aesthetic in art world terms.

Karen
                  Will do, thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                    Πολυ Καλα!

Βασιλη, να εισαι καλα

Comment

Originally posted by whiteshepherd View Post
                      great job ... well done ... ditto to the above comments ... one other thing you might like to look at is the colours of your links on each page ... especially the menu buttons on the gold background ... some turn white ... and some turn purple on different pages ... love your art work ... good to see another great siite from Australia ...
                      Will look into those errors you mentioned and rectify them. Thanks for help and comments.

Nik.

Comment

I love art. Great job.

Stephen

Comment

Working...
                        X