publishing problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing problems

Hi Im new to Voda and I did read another post similar to my problem,the problem is Im trying to publish my site and I keep getting an error 12029
    I don't have mcaffe or any other firewalls through those programs,I go through defender pro,Ive even gone through the windows firewall to allow BV but no luck..grr Im very irritated with this,could someone please help me! Im so excited about my site and cant wait to get it out there..
    Thank you in advance,and sorry If I didn't post this in the right spot!

Tiffiny

Re: publishing problems

Hi,
    Have a look to ALL the posts in this thread. Click here. Maybe you have a similar problem.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

I have tried everything as suggested,and still getting the same problem,I tried also to submit a ticket and its saying that my email isnt registered...

At wits end,
      Tiffiny R.

Comment

Hi,

I am having a similar problem, i just posted also. It is a different error number. I am not happy either. Wish we could talk to someone directly.

Good luck!

Karen

Comment

Please review your Account Confirmation Email, and use the detailed Official information to Submit a Ticket for personal solutions.

And please remember to remember Forum Decorum by not expecting reported service issues to be dealt with in this Forum environment: this is a "peer-to-peer" Community only....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ok i kinda feel like an idiot,I found the email thing thankyou vasili,
            that was solved,I even printed a copy,the other problem is I did everything that was suggested about the 12029 firewall issue,I even made BlueVoda an exception,turned off my computer several times,and stll no luck ,I even went so far as to turning off my firewall,apperently my defender pro and windows firewalls arent the problem,i dont even have them on,is there possibly something else i can try? Is there possibly a hidden firewall Im missing somewhere?

Confused
            Tiffiny

Comment

Originally posted by Tiffiny R. View Post
              Ok i kinda feel like an idiot,I found the email thing thankyou vasili,
              that was solved,I even printed a copy,the other problem is I did everything that was suggested about the 12029 firewall issue,I even made BlueVoda an exception,turned off my computer several times,and stll no luck ,I even went so far as to turning off my firewall,apperently my defender pro and windows firewalls arent the problem,i dont even have them on,is there possibly something else i can try? Is there possibly a hidden firewall Im missing somewhere? Confused Tiffiny
              Dunno.....

Although you shut your system down a few times, did you unplug your modem at all (which when left unplugged for at least 2 minutes "clears" any set points)?
              If that does not do the trick on restart, then I would probably "clear cache" and/or do a "DNS flush" to see if I could really "start fresh" again (*you may wish to jot down any/all of your User Names and Passwords to sites regularly visited if not done so before, as clearing your cache will erase stored info).

And, I'm the type if after so many hours or reaching a degree of frustration, I usually opt to buying a new computer or something!
              (Not really, but it sounds good anyway! LOL)
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X