please look at my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please look at my website

I have never had a web site before and am new to blue voda and web building. I have had a difficult time of it. Some of my pages won't link and for the life of me I can't see the problem. Also, I have installed wordpress for a blog. How do I get my blog linked to the rest of my web site and from my site to the blog? any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

my site is http://www.appalachianfamily.com
    and my email is 1coolgranny.lou******.com
    Thanks, Glenna

Re: please look at my website

Granny

Your pictures page has a (, comma) instead of a (. period) between www, and the rest of your domain name.

Love your site!! Great music! I grew up in rural Illinois, (me & Abe Lincoln, lol) so I know the way things were!
    Good luck to you.

Comment

Hi, off to a good start, could do with reducing your images in the gallery, the page is over 3meg & is loading very slow. The tips at the bottom of my thread may help.
      Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I really like what you are doing so far ... well done ...

maybe consider keeping your menu bar in the same place on the your pages ... this teaqhes you visitor how to navigate your site ...

I would suggesting taking the size of your font up one or two points as it is really hard to read, especially the green font on the home page. Maybe consider keeping your text font all the same throughout ... on the home page i think it is arial and on anoher one it was time new roman ...

your hard work is paying off ... just remember ... we all started where you are today and we are always here to help ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

You are doing great! Ditto to what has been said, especially about the font size. On your pictures page, in the footer ( at the bottom) you have a couple of rows of text,(double click to edit) showing. I don't think you ment to have those there. very nice work though!!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
          X