Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems downloading software - will PAY someone to do what I need done!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems downloading software - will PAY someone to do what I need done!!

Hey guys!!

OK, I moved over to Soholaunch this week.

I designed my site again and saved it.

However, it is in Microsoft Publisher!

Because I haven't got a clue how to upload this to Soholaunch I was going to follow the guide using Dreamweaver & a photoshop to convert/redesign it in etc.

That would be fine. But, nothing is working. Really, NOTHING is working.

Due to personal going's on, (family & work related), I just haven't got the time anymore to try to get my template created - Ive been up almost 2 days with this and Ive got no further!

I am prepared to pay someone to ONLY create the template for me and upload it to Soholaunch, so that I can use it as my template.

I can send the person helping me the file containing the template I created in Microsoft Publisher.

I would appreciate any help asap.

I cant afford to pay silly prices though - Remember; its only a template I want created and uploaded and I already have a template created in Publisher for the person to copy from.

Thank you ever so much for those of you who would be prepared to help,
    Adam

Re: Problems downloading software - will PAY someone to do what I need done!!

You are confused about what Soholaunch actually is and can do. Because it is an "online application" and not built along the same static logic as say you might in DreamWeaver, different knowledges prevail.

If you have a definitive look or design you wish to "skin" your Soholaunch with, you will need to seek a reputable, affordable, and capable Soholaunch Spe******t to work with: Ask For Ben

Tell him I sent you!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hey,

Im not confused - I was taking the help as suggested by VodaHost.

The problem is that the programmes are not downloading properly so I cant do what is being suggested. Dont get me wrong - I am in no way an expert on this!!!!!!

The website you provided me isnt working for some reason.

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thank you!!!
      Ad

Comment

Adz,

You cannot use any other software and create a template for soho. Soho requires a certain selection of files to work properly because you are generating dynamic pages. You cannot design in ANYTHING else but basic html and get it to work with soho, ANDDDDDDD you must also program n the INCLUDES it needs to work dynamically.

Number 2.. YOU DONT DOWNLOAD SOHO, you install it, on your HOSTING ACCOUNT. IT RESIDES ON THE HOST not on your computer.. kinda like M&M's Melt in your mouth but not your hands.

3.) you can go to the soho addon site and download any number of premade templates including paid ones to install with soho. They are built for soho.

4.) If you dont want those you will have to have someone do it for you. Vasili suggested one person already. You may contact me if you wish.. I can be had.. but im NOT CHEAP, and I am SHORT on patience!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
          You may contact me if you wish.. I can be had.. but im NOT CHEAP, and I am SHORT on patience!
          "What gladness becometh our perfection, for our dreams be priceless?"

Comment

Hey,

OK, so I contacted Ben.

I know he is busy, with whatever he does, but I havent really got any further forward.

If only those blasted programmes would download properly I could have done this myself, through some hard learning and trial and error.

I need the template done before April 1st at the latest, because my estore is scheduled to open on April 15th and I have an absolute LOAD of gear to input etc.

If Ben is too busy to get this done for April 1st, then do any of you know anyone else who can seriously help me?

Thanks!!
            Ad

Comment

Ad.. I said if you contact me I will help you, but do it quick. Its not the blasted programs, its that programs dont mix and match and code correctly.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Lol Karen, I like you!!

I haven't been on here since the last time I posted!!

Someone contacted me about 5mins after I made that last post. Someone from the Soholaunch forum.

It is getting sorted now, thank you guys.

Karen - I will quite happily use you also if I ever need to in the future!? If you are still willing to help me, that is? And obviously I would give you plenty of time!!

Vasili - Ben hasn't done himself any real good. He is actually ignoring my emails. Ben also said he couldn't do what I wanted, yet this new guy said he could do pretty much what I wanted.

Ad

Comment

Originally posted by Adz931 View Post
                  Vasili - Ben hasn't done himself any real good. He is actually ignoring my emails. Ben also said he couldn't do what I wanted, yet this new guy said he could do pretty much what I wanted.
                  Ad
                  Hmmm....

Maybe he simply has too much going on? First time in over 70 referrals I heard of a "turn away" and even so, it is rather difficult for me to assume anything.
                  Lemme look into it, just to take a feel for things.... better not after all. I KNOW it is because he is in a position to be choosey, and I can only imagine how you came across! There was a reason I did not offer my services, you know!

Comment

Working...
                  X