Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal cart says info incomplete

Hi All
    For weeks I have been happily adding paintings to my page http://humnew.com/blog-buy-menu.html and everything was working fine. Today I added another and every BUY NOW link to the cart says Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again.
    I re-published and re-booted but nothing has changed. Pretty hard to sell stuff this way. Can someone help?
    Many thanks
    L
    HumBird
    www.Humnew.com

Re: paypal cart says info incomplete

It looks like your hidden values are empty.. no price no product name... something has changed them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I also today started to do the pay pal buttons I to is getting the same info incomplete this button is add to cart all info is there does anyone no why this is happening
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Without seeing the code, there is NO way to tell. Either the code isnt being transferred.. , or theres an error in how its transferred, or the code isnt correct and conveying it properly... I can just guess from this standpoint.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I Hope This Gets Cleared Up Soon I Cant Figure It Out. I Expected To Launch The Site Easter Sunday. If Not Just Got To Do Like My Other Site Copy And Paste Html Code And That Will Delay It Another Week
          sigpicJoe

Comment

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
            I Hope This Gets Cleared Up Soon I Cant Figure It Out. I Expected To Launch The Site Easter Sunday. If Not Just Got To Do Like My Other Site Copy And Paste Html Code And That Will Delay It Another Week
            I would recommend instead of using the BV paypal buttons... log into Paypal and generate your own payment buttons that way.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Im wondering how you are doing these buttons. I made a page the other day and my buttons are working fine.

Are you insterting a button each time.. or are you making one button then copying it to the next product and open its properties and changing? If you are doing the later, thats most likely why you are having issues, it works while its still in your cache, but when thats cleared out it stops working. NEVER CUT AND PASTE critical coding like buy now buttons from an existing button. You either copy and paste RAW code, or insert a button each time.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

The Button That I Tried Was Not A Copy And Paste It Was A Fresh Button Which I Had A Customised Than Went And Did Another Button That Was Not Customised Same Problem. Guess The Website Now Will Delayed
                sigpicJoe

Comment

How about a link? or post the coding itself.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

In the case of the first site, the coding to the https paypal is incomplete, or is NOT going to her account the code stops at:
                    The complete code should be

which is the code from one of my working buttons... so.. some of the linkage is missing..and as I said I cant tell without SEEING what you have done. Or the paypal account itself is configured wrong to accept standard website payments. Make sure in your profile you have unchecked the encrypted buttons thing

I just went to the teddy bear site, and added to cart just fine.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

What I did was i checked it out on site that I am rebuilding which is already on the web Right now I am actualy building 2 websites at once the one that I have with another host at this time and a new that I will launch next week and when the old one is finised i'm going to transfer that domain over so i decided to use pay pals html for the buttons thanks
                      sigpicJoe

Comment

In my teddybear site thats all html codes from paypal they work great .The thing is I am redoing that site with blue voda so my links are working ther on the web that site will also be big like the one I hoped to launch next week. But i will do the same get the html codes from paypal. Thanks anyway Karen
                        sigpicJoe

Comment

jk..

Well sorry none of those things worked for you, but as i said.. theres some coding missing somehow. If the html from paypal works better than thats what I would use.. I would tend to use that anyway for a bigger site, because of the easier customization, but thats me..preformatted buttons are sometimes limited in what they do. First time i have seen these types of errors tho, which is why it has to be something to do with the coding and transfer of the info, and without seeing it entirely, I cant tell.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hello again-
                            My question was the one that started this thread ( I asked to be notified by email when replies were made but none came- what did I do wrong?)

Anyway- my codes were working fine with paypal and now they are not. How could the code be incomplete? I so love the BV buy now buttons- it makes my gig so much easier.
                            the page in question is http://humnew.com/blog-buy-menu.html
                            I have not changed anything re the buttons- they just stopped sending complete info to paypal.
                            HumBird
                            www.Humnew.com

Comment

PayPal has changed its code.
                              There is a field that was used for the URL of the image to use as cart header. In terms of code, it was:

<input type="hidden" name="image_url" value="">

Before, it would work ok, even if there was no value. Now, if there is no value, the entire line must be deleted.
                              Navaldesign
                              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                              X