X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Cart not working

Hi,
    I am having problems with my paypal cart. The but it now button works, but adding items seems to be causing problems. It says: Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again.

Anys clues??

Jo

www.cheapboxsets.net

Re: Paypal Cart not working

Hi

The "Buy it Now" works - but adding items is the problem?

Do you mean making more "buy it now" buttons is the problems or do you mean they will not add to a shopping cart?

A buy it now is just that - buy it now and takes you to paypal .. you need to use the Add to cart feature if you want to add to cart and continue shopping ..

It is also recommended to create your buttons directly at paypal since there has been a slight change in their codes and will be corrected on the next update for blue voda.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hi
      its the add to cart button i am having probs with, it is not adding items to the cart. I will will try the ones from paypal and see if that works thanks.

jo

www.cheapboxsets.net

Comment

Make sure that when you right-click on the "add to cart" button and go into its properties that your email address is correct. This is the only way paypal recognizes your account from another. If this is correct then all links should work as planned.

Comment

Members should continue to go directly to paypal to create their shopping cart or buy now buttons until the next updated release of Blue Voda.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X