Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Index page won't publish. Still my old website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Index page won't publish. Still my old website.

I just moved to Vodahost from another web host and am new at this. I have my index page built and actually had it published for a few minutes but now it's back to my old webpage. I've tried to re-publish it (says it was published successfully) a couple of times through bluevoda but to no avail. Did I do something wrong with c-panel?
    By the way, my domain is poolmechanix.com if it helps, and index is the name of my home page.

Re: Index page won't publish. Still my old website.

Originally posted by poolmech View Post
    I just moved to Vodahost from another web host and am new at this. I have my index page built and actually had it published for a few minutes but now it's back to my old webpage. I've tried to re-publish it (says it was published successfully) a couple of times through bluevoda but to no avail. Did I do something wrong with c-panel?
    By the way, my domain is poolmechanix.com if it helps, and index is the name of my home page.
    what's the url please?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Comment

Ok, well I see a site... but don't know if it's your old one as you say.. or the one you are publishing.

You haven't changed the name of the home page have you? Just make sure you are publishing a page called 'index' all lower case.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ok I got it. I think my browser had the old page saved in the cache. Thanks.

Comment

No problem, yeah just hit F5 on your keyboard if you don't see your initial changes.

Comment

Working...
            X