"contact", need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "contact", need help

Lets say you create a form using BlueVoda and you name the page that the form is on "contact",
    You can name the page anything you like but for this example lets say you name it "contact".

The full URL of the link of your form page should be the below....www.YourDomainName.com/contact.html
    now here is where my problem lies where do i put the url...

and another my link button is grayed out in my tool bar

Re: "contact", need help

Originally posted by skipper0007 View Post

The full URL of the link of your form page should be the below....www.YourDomainName.com/contact.html
    now here is where my problem lies where do i put the url...
    and another my link button is grayed out in my tool bar
    Ok.. trying to let my mind circle this.. what do u mean WHERE do you put the url? You mean to submit the form? The submit doesnt go to a url unless the output is stored elsewhere by an ACTION SCRIPT and the user is then redirected to a thank you page, which wont have the same name or url as the form page, the out put would be a "mailto" function most likely, and would be java scripted for onclick.. do this action..unless you do the FORM tutorials and do the php action, and change your page to the php instead of the html. (see tutorials as stickies, here http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/forms.html)

And your link button is greyed out, because, you arent working with anything that you can use it on, its like being on another page when you are inside the properties of the form.

Clear as mud!
    Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X