multimedia problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multimedia problem

Hi i have 2 big problems with my media player i have removed temporarily windows media player because he insist to play all my media files even when i have chosen real player as my universal player. i do not know what is the real problem maybe someone can give me a hint why is this happening.

My second problem= i use firefox 1.5 and i have chosen an specific folder for all my downloads, when i download something it plays ok, then i try to find the file on my folder, but it is not to find anywhere, it is on my computer i am sure because i can play it cliking on the downloaded file even if i am not in the site where i got it, but it is not to see it on my comp, at least not in the folder i have chosen to keep it then i can not upload it to my site, can someone give me a clue what is really happening, it is 60 second video

psa 60-768x576.rm

and it is not copyright protected, she told me just download and put it on your site..

Re: multimedia problem

1st problem when you have installed real player or any other codec you have a choice to have that codec to open all files I.E. avi,mp3,mp4 so on, here is a neat codec pack which has the works, K-Lite Codec Pack 2.71 Full, Standard and Basic

Download K-Lite Codec Pack 18.3.0 FULL, STANDARD and BASIC : K-Lite Codec Pack is a comprehensive selection of codecs

2nd problem
    oks right hand click on the file and save as and point to your folder

Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Comment

Re: multimedia problem

Well.. it has been a long time, i know the answer for this questios is here somewhere in the forum becouse i had the same problem before and posted here but i can not find it any more i have been searching for a while.

If some one knows the answer, or the link to the topic, please, the problem is as follow, my 60 seconds RM video files are not playing anymore in my real player, they where ok till a couple of weeks ago, i have not change any settings, and my real player is configured to play all my video files including RM files, but when i try to play it, it ask me to save, before it was playing the video directly when clicking on it.

Comment

Working...
      X