Clear All

• First website

My first site

Email not working yet...
    opinions and suggestions are very welcome

Thanks

Tomer

Re: First website

ive just started as well not too sure what im doing? goodluck.

Comment

As far as it goes, for a one-page site it's very good Tomer.
      Some suggestions:
      Your logo is very good, but you would create a better company identity if it was incorporated into a more structured header, along with "passion and steel .com"

Change the font in the "Mold making" paragraph to match the rest.

The black background is probably ok for the limited amount of text that you have, but if you are going to expand the site you may want to consider a light background, as black is very tough on the reader's eyes.

Perhaps consider some sort of border around the edge, or even some tables within the content, just to pull it all together a little better?

Your page title is not expansive enough, you need something like:
      Jewelry Casting | Jewelry Model Making | Jewelry Mold Making

Not sure where your target market is but don't forget that the UK spelling of "jewelry" is "jewellery"

Your meta-description could be more dynamic, more of a call to action, so instead of: we cast and finish silver and brass jewelry
      lead and nickel free
      you could have something like Order your silver and brass jewelry from Passionandsteel.com - Casting, Mold Making, Model Making - Lead-Free & Nickel-Free!

Comment

Re: First website is my site online?

cant find my site in search engine

why is that?

Thanks
        Tomer

Comment

How long has it been published?

Comment

Since your website domain itself has been registered since only March 12, you shouldn't expect to even be cached by Google until the first week of April, at the earliest.

You can always look to see when you pages were initially cached and assigned a position (not a rank), and that date will approximate your regular cycle of being re-visited by the majors: this can be especially important when scheduling regular or larger site updates, for you want to be completed at least 5 days before your "regular visitation" to be sure your latests additions are included in the new cache.

An important element of interacting with the SE's for positioning and "valuation" is having an current/updated sitemap present, so don't forget to do this each time you add pages or dynamics of any sort to your site!

* Do not manually submit your site until it is as close to finished (based on the Perfect Page Model) in attempt to "rush" getting noticed, as the SE's will interpret this as countefeit influence and may reject you for an additional 60 days. Let the process occur naturally....and enjoy the natural metrics!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks

I was worried for a moment

Comment

Originally posted by Tomer View Post
                ThanksI was worried for a moment
                No worries! We're all here to help!

When you get a bit further along, I will offer you some very specific help and tips to better optimize and refine your site, as we are in the same industry and I have the experience that would benefit you.....I have just a little too much on my plate right this moment, that's all!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                X