Page rank question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page rank question

I have a quick question on page rank as I have just checked and I now have a page rank of 5 for my anxiety site. I know it is not as important as it used to be and does not always mean more traffic through a higher ranking on google. But can you in any way use it to your advantage, say maybe when trying to get better links or in other way?

Thanks Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Re: Page rank question

Exactly Paul .. look at it this way ....

You now have a "piece of property" that has a nice page rank

- Advantage - The rental price of this property just increased
    - and is another good bargaining tool that can gain you more links back for sure because your page rank is increasing and makes it more desirable than someone with a page ranking of 0, 1 so on and with more solid links back, the higher your page rank will go and so on creating even a more valuable piece of property! LOL .. I know, I too was excited a few days ago, in a somewhat similar manner, was awesome for me. There is so much more possible yet Paul. Congrats!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Congrats to you to then ladyeye.....I think that is what always concerns me though, linking to a site with a page rank of say a 0, 1 or 2 can hurt my ranking, well I get mixed messages on this everytime I bring it up and one thing I don't really want to do is sell advertising space or have people pay to link with my site. I guess if I want to link to sites with similar rank then this new rank will help me. I also know that linking with sites with a lower page rank can be beneficial if I think the site in question will grow in the future.

Just trying to keep on the ball as google seem to change the rules each year and I was not sure if the page rank was important anymore or not.
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Linking to or from a low pagerank page is not the issue, linking to a from a bad neighbourhood is what causes problems. Google makes this quite clear.

Comment

Working...
        X