Linking one text box to another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking one text box to another?

Hi, I'm working on my site with Blue Voda, and I want to have some common text along the bottom of each page. However, the articles on each page are different lengths. I would like to have a text box at the bottom with my common text, that automatically stays underneath the main text box. Is there a way to 'link' one text box to another in this way, or can someone suggest another way to accomplish this? Thanks.
    Guys Poker Night Out - Beat your friends at poker

Re: Linking one text box to another?

Yes..Create a table and add yur common text in that last cell of the table.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Linking one text box to another?

I beleive bluevoda used absolute positions, meaning that it will display the text a certain amount of pixels down, and a certain amount over. You can just copy and paste that code to each page, but make sure you create it on the page with the longest amount of content, so it doesn't overlap.

Alternativly you can either use frames, so there is one page that is static, and the rest load within that static page, so you can your footer (text at the bottom) on the static page, and it will have the same effect.

Also, if you end up going with a solution that you have to manually put the footer on each page, I recommend you either use an iframe, or make your pages php, and use the require_once(); This will allow you to edit one page, and all your pages will load from that single page, which will save you lots of time

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
      X