Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site check again please

Hello again!
    I made the changes that were suggested and fixed the typos. Please take another look for me. Please let me know what else I can do....
    THANKS!

Re: site check again please

The first thing that struck me is your email address. Why are you using a Yahoo address? It says "amateur" to the visitor. You'd look much more professional with enquiries@septemberschild.com or similar.

Comment

Actually, using the alais "enquiries" is just as lame, AJ, and worse: spam generally is filtered out naturally using a first name or a non-domain specific address, for the likes of Juno, gMail, Yahoo, and the others prevent total generic wildcard "names" (or no names in truth) such as "admin", "info", "sales" or the others to get through.......however, using a single created email address such as TheDesignersDesk@SeptembersChild.com would not elicit spam and offer the "credibility" you hint at yet cannot precisely allude to: since it is not forwarded email (accounts are actually created and delivered/returned according to compatible addressing), VH servers will not allow it to process, and being a unique preface, it cannot be "spoofed" in past the inbox filters. Or...did you not know this?

My, my, my....isn't experience wonderful?
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you for your input. I still haven't learned how to use the email part of this program. I would love to learn though......
        Any typos left? Do my pages flow more smoothly now? Am I user friendly?
        Peace all.....

Comment

Nice work Elena,
          Your site looks good, the only thing i noticed is that your pics are very large files and slow to load. You might want to resize them so they load quicker. Good Luck!!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Thank you Mike! I can fix them easily....

Comment

Working...
            X