Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java Script and capture form

Hi,
    I have no knowledge of HTML or Java or very much else really, however, I need to get this right. I want to add a capture form to my page and I am using Traffic Wave as an autoresponder. I have two lots of code I have to add, firstly some java script. TW says the code is best placed in the <HEAD> section if not near the top of the <BODY>, how do I get to either of those places from the WYSIWYG page? Secondly TW says to copy and past a full form code where I want the form to sit on my page, so do I insert form area, right click the form area, select HTML and paste there?
    Thanks for any help on this.
    Russ

Re: Java Script and capture form

Right-click on any open are of your webspage (in the BV browser), HTML >> Select Desired Tab, PASTE SCRIPT
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

For the form do I just right click on the dotted form area?
      thanks

Comment

If you have the form code ready from them, insert a HTML box in your page, and double click it to edit. Paste the code in the window that opens, and move the html box wherever you want in your page.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X