Another what ya think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another what ya think

I built this page for my church. I have to resize my pictures in photo gallery, Doing that tomorrow. Please let me know if I need to fix anything else. Sometimes a thousand eyes is better than 2

Thanks in advance for sharing.......

Joe Luke

Domain name: ljluke.com

web_site http://www.livingwordoffaithfellowsh...com/index.html

Re: Another what ya think

Since we seem to have the only sites no one is commenting on I thought I would comment on yours. I liked it. I thought the site has everything it needs for information and a few extras. I liked the color, it seemed like a peaceful church color. I went through every page and didn't have a problem with any. The pictures loaded pretty quick for me as well. I liked the idea of the contact us page where you can do it from right there instead of clicking a link and sending an email. How'd ya do that?

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave for your comment

Here is the link on the tutorial on how to make a contact page.

Comment

Hi Joe,
        You have done a fantastic job. It looks very well put together and flows good. I only noticed on thing. You used the handles to adjust the size of your pastors' picture. They look stretched. If you still have the original, you can use pixresizer (Free program) to size it so it won't look skewered.
        Keep up the good work!!
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
        X