Back From Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back From Forums

Is there a way to get back to your homepage from the forums (you created) other than hitting the browser back button several times? Since the forums are an "installed script" it's not editable within the Blue Voda software. It just seems somewhat silly if you read more than , say 5 posts, to keep clicking the back button until you get back to the homepage/website. Anyhelp would greatly be appreciated.

Dave

Re: Back From Forums

I can't remember if phpbb 2 has a link at the bottom to go back to the main site or not, but the way I always did it when I used phpbb was to edit the overall_header.tpl file of the script (using a ftp), and changing the html code for the logo to go to my homepage instead of the forum home.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: Back From Forums

Obviously the Heirarchial Navigation system is being ignored or misunderstood....

Example:

Forum index » GENERAL » News & Announcements

When you cursor over each, they will navigate to the proper page/forum/sub-forum.

And they are visible at the top and bottom of phpBB forums (all versions, all templates).
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X