Link Exchange Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Exchange Question

I'm trying to use freerelevantlinks.com. I have to put some code on my index page. I try putting it at the bottom of the body tag and it shows up in the left hand top corner (under my logo). How can I move this to a better position on my homepage? Any help is always greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Link Exchange Question

Originally posted by Run2it761 View Post
    I'm trying to use freerelevantlinks.com. I have to put some code on my index page. I try putting it at the bottom of the body tag and it shows up in the left hand top corner (under my logo). How can I move this to a better position on my homepage? Any help is always greatly appreciated. Thanks

You put the code into an html box and not via the page html properties.

However, I appreciate we all have our own opinions, but be advised that my experience of freerelevant links is not good!! I used them many years ago when I first came into this game... It is NOT what it says on the tin... trust me! I am happy to go into details if you want to email me as this is not the place to do it..
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: Link Exchange Question

Hey, Postpinky would like to link exchange with you, Let me know

support@postpinky.com

Comment

Working...
      X