X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inline frame ??

Hello all

I don't know this is a bug or something else, but what i know is the next:
    when you use a inline frame, there is no possible way to make the background transipirant so you can only tekst with maybe "if needed a scrollbar".
    So i'm wondering is there a way to make a inline frame without a bg ??
    a transpirant background

i hope you know what i mean

greetzz Rory

Re: Inline frame ??

There is no such thing as a transparent background. Please try again.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i'm realy srr but there is
      the bg of your inline frame is normaly white and you can make it transpirant with a html code normaly i don't know it out of my head because its on my other computer thats getting repared but i know its possible

greetzz Rory

Comment

Dreamweaver has an attribute for iframes, "allowtransparency", but I couldn't get it to work. I think it either only works with an older webbroswers, or just not on IE and Firefox

Also, if the src of the iframe doesn't have a background assigned, then with Firefox it appears transparent

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by Rory
          Hello all

I don't know this is a bug or something else, but what i know is the next:
          when you use a inline frame, there is no possible way to make the background transipirant so you can only tekst with maybe "if needed a scrollbar".
          So i'm wondering is there a way to make a inline frame without a bg ??
          a transpirant background

i hope you know what i mean

greetzz Rory
          You can do what you want in this way:

1. Right Click on the Iframe, select Object HTML, and insert the following in the Inside Tag field:

allowtransparency="true" background-color="transparent"

2. This is not enough. Indeed, if you preview at this point, your Iframe will seem not transparent. Establish the link to the page that will contain the text or whatever else you want to display in your frame. Now switch Bluevoda to that page, and insert the following code in the Between Head field;

<style type="text/css">
          body {background-color: transparent}
          </style>

This will also set the content page background also to transparent.

Now preview and you will see that you have exactly what you wanted: a transparent I-frame.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X