Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publsihing to a non VodaHost Hosting Provider

Hi,
    This question sounds somewhat churlish to me, especially in light of the ease of use of BlueVoda and the first rate support and tutorials but, since my client has already purchased a 1 year subscription to another hosting service, I would like to know if it is possible to take the code generated in BlueVoda, and publish it elsewhere? For sure, VodaHost is more than competetive and feature wise will certainly fill the bill, and looks like a snap to publish, but I need to justify to my client that it would be simpler and well worth the expense to go with VodaHost. But I cannot tell him it "can't be done" unless for sure it cannot,
    Cheers,
    TC
    Tim Collins

Re: Publsihing to a non VodaHost Hosting Provider

Hi, unfortunately! BV will only work with a Vodahost account on their severs.
    But they do offer a lot more than just BV, that is all free.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Most reputable Hosting providers will allow refunds within the initial time frame (often pro-rated), so it is not a stretch to demonstrate not only the value of preserving the accessibility of such a Premium utility as is Blue Voda, but as Chris mentioned above, the richness and variety of all the valuable extras that are included with each VodaHost account -- which cannot be beat!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Chrisand Vasili,

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. As for value, I did make the point I had absolutely no argument with that. I do appreciate the tip that one can negotiate a refund from another hosting service. I'll pass this on to my client, but for mine, I would be prepared to absorb a sign on and one month subscription at my cost if he baulks at paying it himself,

you ARE that good,

cheers,
        TC
        Tim Collins

Comment

Originally posted by Timpatco View Post
          Hi Chrisand Vasili,
          Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. As for value, I did make the point I had absolutely no argument with that. I do appreciate the tip that one can negotiate a refund from another hosting service. I'll pass this on to my client, but for mine, I would be prepared to absorb a sign on and one month subscription at my cost if he baulks at paying it himself,
          you ARE that good,
          cheers, TC

Welcome to VodaLand, TC!

.....and on we go!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X