Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu Bar doesn't appear in preview or after publishing

Hello everyone.

I decided to change the whole appearance of my website. I created its new look (more or less) and wanted to have a menu bar in it. The problem is that when I want to look at it in preview everything is shown apart from this menu bar. I even published it thinking that it is only a problem with preview. You can see my page on www.tatraview.com/templatenew.html

Anyway, if anyone coul tell me why manu bar doesn't appear, I would be grateful.
    Cheers.

Re: Menu Bar doesn't appear in preview or after publishing

This one, or did you build another?

Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Hi Tom,
      I built another one as well. It is between inline frame and the flag form. I mean, it is supposed to be there but you can't see it.
      Thanks.

Vila

Comment

Is it the same as what you have on the other pages http://www.tatraview.com/index.html ?

By the way, lol, your pages are toooo wide. Best to limit them to 800 wide or max 1000. You see, about 80% of all users CAN view wider than 800, BUT you still have that 20% who cannot view more than 800 wide windows without sideways scrolling. If you want to target them as well, then best to adjust your pages.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

HI!
          They are sort of the same - I mean - I changed colours etc.

Yeah, I know it's too wide. When I started my desinging I wanted to put so many things and it happened that it's a wide page. That's why I am changing it now into a smaller one - still can't go less than 1000 but it should be ok. :)
          Anyway, I created a new menubar now. But the point is that the same thing happened to me a few times in the past. I tried to add some elemenets e.g. forms and then someting wasn't visible. That's why I wanted to know why things dissapear. I am pretty sure I must made some mistake or there is a fault somewhere but if I don't know where, I will keep having the same problem.
          Thank you...
          Happy Easter!

Vila

Comment

Working...
          X