Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please check seo and feedback if poss

Hi,

I have just been rather caught out with sloppy seo stuff on a site and wondered if anyone could check my new site to see if it is on target!

I do not want to make similar mistakes with this new one or continue to build until I am sure of what I am doing is right!!

many thanks for any feedback,

cheers

Dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Re: Please check seo and feedback if poss

Which site in your sig do you mean David?
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

oops, I did that before
      http://www.themindconsultancy.com

cheers

dave
      Dave

Law of Attraction Books
      Reiki Books

Comment

Dave,

In my opinion you are certainly on the right track. I didn't go to every page but I saw no errors or gaffes on the first 5 pages. Your meta work seems to be an honest representation of what you offer.

And your site, all in all, is very professional. Very good work.
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

You may open yourself up to a wider audience if the <h1> tag wasn’t repeated on every page.? You have so many other words that visitor’s would of searched for. IE:………
          <h1> Weight Loss with Hypnotherapy in Hertfordshire</h1>
          <h1>Stop Smoking with Hypnotherapy</h1>
          & so on.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi Chris,

I was wondering about that. Making the 1tag applicable to that page would be of more benefit that a kind of 'site' general statement? Should I treat each page as a completely different page within the context of a general site theme?

dave
            Dave

Law of Attraction Books
            Reiki Books

Comment

Originally posted by David Marshall View Post
              hi Chris,

I was wondering about that. Making the 1tag applicable to that page would be of more benefit that a kind of 'site' general statement? Should I treat each page as a completely different page within the context of a general site theme?

dave
              Hi, yes! treat each page as an individual & referrer to this in the title key words & content of the page if possible. If you wanted to add a little bit more to each page? It wont do any harm to include other pages on your site with url links. Like! instead of Stop smoking, have a link to that page as Quit smoking or similar.

Good luck.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I was wondering about that. Making the 1tag applicable to that page would be of more benefit that a kind of 'site' general statement? Should I treat each page as a completely different page within the context of a general site theme? dave
                Yes.
                The H-Meta is designed specifically for that very purpose, and is the true "anchors" of relevance. Many of these terms have been glibly tossed about without regard as to their origin...

Everything about each page should be unique and cohesive unto itself, but the site-wide relevance chain needs to be maintained, and this is singularly the Page Description: this can in fact be repetitive to a large part, thus demonstrating the site-consistent theme or "true relevance".
                > This has often been the most difficult element of optimization to master, for internet content development is very specialized and unfortunately rigid in required format.

The 'mechanics' of page Meta, the unique and tight composition of each page as it spills forth valid Page Relevance, and the development of site-wide relevance continuity (which also has to be anchored at leat 80% in Page Description in each Page Key ID's) .... takes a while to get it down pat, only to THEN apply an intense scrutiny of current key word and phrase use according to industry/competitiors/paid plans/advertisers .... it can be overwhelming when you really "get it" but it does pay off.

* Also, realize that professional SEO providers must do this on 28 day cycles to maintain desired results, and this is why the fees are justified (and rarely is anything come from an individual, as the task itself requires a team)-- again when they become important enough to a web publisher to invest in the maintenence of such plans (for 90% of web publishers, though, it takes nearly an entire cycle to complete a professional SEO plan, and by then is it old data!)

Keep going .... webbing is fun and especially rewarding when the grunt work is done!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

thank you very much for the feedback, very very useful.

I wanted to clarify this statement though

"The 'mechanics' of page Meta, the unique and tight composition of each page as it spills forth valid Page Relevance, and the development of site-wide relevance continuity (which also has to be anchored at least 80% in Page Description in each Page Key ID's)"

does this mean that within any page description there needs to be 80% relevancy to the key theme of the site in terms of word description or that 80% of the page descriptions across the site (to maintain relevancy) need to have the same description on each page?

thanks for your help,

cheers

Dave
                  Dave

Law of Attraction Books
                  Reiki Books

Comment

thank you very much for the feedback, very very useful.
                    I wanted to clarify this statement though
                    "The 'mechanics' of page Meta, the unique and tight composition of each page as it spills forth valid Page Relevance, and the development of site-wide relevance continuity (which also has to be anchored at least 80% in Page Description in each Page Key ID's)"
                    does this mean that within any page description there needs to be 80% relevancy to the key theme of the site in terms of word description or that 80% of the page descriptions across the site (to maintain relevancy) need to have the same description on each page?
                    thanks for your help, cheers Dave
                    I often forget to "amplify" concepts for easier understanding...sorry!

With regard to Page Descriptions, 80% of the Key Words and Phrases should remain the same site-wide, and each of the 'elements' in your Page Descriptions should be included (achored) in Content on all pages ..... the remaining 20% is allowed to be unique for each page in particular, to "pull up" new Key values that are anchored on that particular page.

That is why H-Meta is important, as this is the primary means to signify important to each page's unique content value, and to create secondary-Meta values (if you will) that the SE's are looking to additionally attribute to the "hard labels" it has collected: this horizontal and vertical relevance building is what creates true relevance, which must be physically present (in Meta data and content) to actually "score" properly!

If this methodolgy is only partly complete, or is "broken" in any one area, the website is not capable of being ranked with compliance and higher values for the SE's to cache as "preferred resource" .... in other words, the website will not attain the prominence everyone so desperately desires and shoots for!
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

thanks for that vasili,

very helpful indeed once again.

your feedback really has shown shown how much i have to learn, to be honest it is exciting to have more a structure to build around. It also shows how much I have to learn!!!!!

thanks again for our feedback and time,

dave
                      Dave

Law of Attraction Books
                      Reiki Books

Comment

Working...
                      X