IP Address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Address?

Hi, I'm brand new to VodaHost. I received my welcome letter and I'm trying to publish my website. When I click on publish the IP address that is in my welcome letter does not show up in the publishing page. I can't just use any IP address, correct? I'm confused...

Re: IP Address?

You need to download the latest version of BV.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

How will I get all my pages that I've already built into the newer downloaded version? Also, when I click to download it, it tells me that I will have to pay for WINRAR after 40 days.

Comment

Originally posted by joojoobee View Post
        How will I get all my pages that I've already built into the newer downloaded version? Also, when I click to download it, it tells me that I will have to pay for WINRAR after 40 days.
        It won't affect your pages you have already created at all. Just download the new version it just gives you an updated builder that's all. Your folder on your pc with your pages in is completely safe.

With regards to your WINRAR program, this is nothing to do with BV or Vodahost, this is an issue with WINRAR. In 40 days time you WILL need to pay for WINRAR if you want a zip file program on your PC.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You don't have to pay for winrar... it just asks you to buy it. All it will do is prompt you every time, you can just ignore it and hit the last option button on the list of the prompt (I believe its labeled either "cancel" or "close".. cant remember)

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thank you! I got that part figured out. Now I have my index page up on line, but the pages I linked to it won't work. It gives me a "404 error". Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! Also, I already published them.
            Last edited by joojoobee; 03-21-2008, 12:01 AM. Reason: adding info

Comment

You probably have the other pages named incorrectly. Make sure the link is exactly the same as the page name (check they are all in lower case)

Comment

I checked. They're all lowercase and spelled matching. It also says "Not Found" at the top of the page when you click on the link.

Comment

Are you able to show me the link to your site so I can look?

Comment

what do you need? The site is www.allaboutbabyaz.com

Comment

Silly question but I presume you ARE publishing these extra pages? and when you publish, you are getting the message that says 'published ok'?

Comment

Yup! Every pages says publishing ok.

Comment

I have just emailed you. I need some info off you which I don't want you to post on the forum for your own benefit. We can still keep this issue on the board but I just want you to read my email first please.

Comment

Ok, here are your pages:

Can you see what you have done??

ALL your page names have lower AND Upper case in them.

Comment

How did you find them? Everywhere I looked, they were lowercase. Where do I go to change them?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X