how to resize navigation bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to resize navigation bar?

So, after start creating Navigation bar, have a little problem.
    on my previous softwaare that I've used, as I type, size of the bar was automaticaly resized.
    how do I do that in Bluevoda? because I can se only half of the text that I typed.
    thanks

Re: how to resize navigation bar?

is there a software that I can create custom buttons?

Comment

Any drawing software will work. Just export your homebrew button as a gif. I always make a navbar, copy it and change the colors, then export each as individual gifs. If you put the gifs in BV's navbar folder, they will show up in the "style" tab of the navbar properties. The second gif becomes the mouseover button. I use Xara or CorelDraw. You can see examples on my site, clamcentral.com.

Tip: Put a "1_" (without the quotes) in front of each gif. This will make them appear near the top of the list of buttons in the style folder.
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Finley View Post
        Any drawing software will work. Just export your homebrew button as a gif. I always make a navbar, copy it and change the colors, then export each as individual gifs. If you put the gifs in BV's navbar folder, they will show up in the "style" tab of the navbar properties. The second gif becomes the mouseover button. I use Xara or CorelDraw. You can see examples on my site, clamcentral.com.

Tip: Put a "1_" (without the quotes) in front of each gif. This will make them appear near the top of the list of buttons in the style folder.

thanks you so much. I checked your web site, and the way you did your buttons are very cool.
        I have XARA software ( but never new I can make NavBar buttons. So all I have to do is create a button and save it as GIF ?

Comment

Hi,

I agree with Tom Finley, XARA Extreme is great for creating buttons. You can also use XARA Webstyle. You can adjust the buttons to any size you want. Will be using this on my next website.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom vR View Post
            Hi,

I agree with Tom Finley, XARA Extreme is great for creating buttons. You can also use XARA Webstyle. You can adjust the buttons to any size you want. Will be using this on my next website.
            I have Xara Extreme Pro. but completely clueless how to create buttons using Extreme. However, I did it with XARA 3D6, but right after I exported to BV, for some reason all effects were lost.

Comment

With XARA 3D6, you must not save the animation, you must use File >> Export Animation.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

Oh yes.... then in BV use the Image button to import the animation.
                Bless you
                Tom

Comment

With XARA 3D6, you must not save the animation, you must use File >> Export Animation.
                  Thanks Tony
                  that's how I did, but I figured that part. Now I'm trying to figure out XARA Extreme. I've had it on my comp for sometime, but never had a chance to use it

Comment

They of course have many online tutorials. I'm also still on the learning curve with Xtreme. Click here for all movies. Click here for designing buttons.
                    Bless you
                    Tom

Comment

Tony, thank you very much for those links.

Comment

My pleasure.
                        Tommy or Tommie (not Tony), it's fine lol..
                        Bless you
                        Tom

Comment

My pleasure.
                          Tommy or Tommie (not Tony), it's fine lol..
                          sorry. don't know what have got into me that I was calling you Tony.
                          and thanks again for your help

Comment

Working...
                          X