How to Create New Landing Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Create New Landing Pages

Please tell me how to create and name a new landing page to my site, www.esuranceplan.com.

Stephen

Re: How to Create New Landing Pages

Not sure what you are asking here? is it your design that you want comment on?

dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Comment

Frankly, Stephen, your post/this thread is out of order, as this is the "Showcase Forum" where you are allowed to submit your website for peer review (and only one thread per website!), and is not the place to post a question on techniques of web-building!

You could have made a Search of the forums in general (top of every page here) using the key words "portal, landing" to see all the threads and discussions regarding the making of them and different perspectives of using them and how to use them best.

But, as I see it, you are still struggling with how to best present your website as a natural extension of your business (assuming it is established), and in that light, it appears that you are probably not working from a clearly defined Website Plan (and maybe not a Business Plan either).

I would suggest that you take some time to review this thread and give yourself 4-5 hours to pencil up a really good schematic of everything you want your website to do, be, and present to visitors ... you will be surprised at how the layout and actual form takes shape naturally, and how clearly you can see which "technologies" can be used to make things happen the way you drew them up in your Plan.

Remember the mock-up page I did for you to merely illustratate my earlier post regarding order, layout, "flow" and the elements of how to communicate to visitors in the optimal means they "expect" to find? These, too, are simply very basic construct standards ..... but they represent a general structure, and one that can reflect a cognizant (and realistic) Website Plan.

Personally, I do not feel that your site needs or should consider a "landing page" (or Portal) since the market you are striving to serve definitvely does not prefer them, nor would your site/business be enhanced significantly by the basest of functions a portal would offer (an enhanced navigational opportunity, or an "overview" of a much larger website/business).
      > In your case, keeping things simple, clean, and "forthright" should be your main priority!

IMO
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili,

Thanks again for your time and advice.

Stephen

PS Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

Comment

We all start at the same place!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X