soem clarification please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soem clarification please

HI, I wonder if someone could help clarify something for me.

I am creating a hypnotherapy site www.themindconsultancy.com
    Looking at the key words and phrases that are used I have things like:

stop smoking with hypnotherapy:quit smoking with hypnotherapy:stop smoking hypnosis:hypnosis to stop smoking:hypnotherapist smoking:hyphotist stop smoking etc So the key words I am wanting to use are hypnotherapy: stop smoking: hypnosis: quit smoking: etc

should I create a new page for each different phrase i.e hypnosis:stop smoking and then another for hypnotherapy:stop smoking or try include them in one page? there seem so many variants of each phrase and I do not want huge amounts of text on each page but do not want to lose possible business,

I hope that makes sense

cheers

Dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Re: soem clarification please

You don't have to create pages to match each particular phrase but to rank highly you need the right amount of keywords to appear on the page itself within the body of the page and not just the keyword meta tag. This is because google looks to see that the page is relevent to the keyword and if it does not appear on the page in the body it will see it as non relevent. HTH
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
    X