Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please my site review. thanks

Hi,

please let me know what you think of my site, all feedback very welcome as it is always so helpful, www.themindconsultant.co.uk. I have just made some changes so would appreciate feedback before moving on,

many thanks

Dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Re: Please my site review. thanks

Deja Vu..LOL

Dave.. I am still not a fan of that sitemap you have on the bottom of each page. You have text links to ALL your pages and even tho Vasili disagrees with me, I think youd be better off with that as a resource page, since its a repeat of all your pages anyway, with different wording.. correct? Site Resources or Site Map. The reasoning behind using that footer is if you have a dynamic or java scripted menu the SE can still read and index all the pages of your site.. since you have text links, its rather redundant... and quite frankly, I dont LIKE how it looks or feels. Not sure how the se would see it either. It makes it look like you tacked on a page to the bottom of your page as an afterthought...again.. my opinion. Instead of lining it up in columns, I think Id run them all together seperated by a comma or | piped bar to shorten that up and make it look like an actual footer.

This is just my opinion. You might want to fool with that as an additional resource content page for your site.. and as a footer to see which brings you the better traffic or indexing.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I think the bottom should have a spot in the menu it looks kind of out of place

Comment

Hi,

the more i look at it the more i don't like it either to be honest. I think I will add it as page as suggested.

not all the links go to the same pages at all as the menu at the top, a few do but I was working my way through them, adding pages that are more relevant but having done this site now www.themindconsultancy.com. and prefer it as a site I think I will remove it and redesign a bit.

how is the front page other than the menu at the bottom? any thoughts?

dave
        Dave

Law of Attraction Books
        Reiki Books

Comment

Most people in the U.K put up ........Well, if you want it to be right, you have missed a full stop after the "K" of U.K. and also this: .......don’t wait hoping it to just ‘go away’ doesn't make grammatical sense in its current form.

Comment

thanks aj will sort that out

dave
            Dave

Law of Attraction Books
            Reiki Books

Comment

just re done the home page again!

Hi Karen Mac,

please have another look and tell me what you think now,