Untitle Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Untitle Page

HI. - a silly basic question - and I have checked out the videos etc.. but I have "Untitled Page" come up when Google finds my site....
    For the life of me I don't understand where to label my pages so that this is not the result... they all work ok.. but.......
    Sorry to be dull, but could someone please advise?
    Thanks
    Rowland

Re: Untitle Page

Right click anywhere on a blank space and choose page properties.

Comment

Thanks so much for the swift comment.. will Google then use these words to describe each page?.. I thought I had done this.... perhaps I am too impatient.
      Thanks for your time.
      R

Comment

Originally posted by jabmpowt View Post
        Thanks so much for the swift comment.. will Google then use these words to describe each page?.. I thought I had done this.... perhaps I am too impatient.
        Thanks for your time.
        R
        Hi.
        Every page except your home page is currently an untitled page so this is what se's will call them if picked up.

As AJ has said the mechanical process of creating page properties is very simple. Right click on a blank portion of each page and a box will appear. Fill in not only Title but inside the Meta-Tags tab - keywords and description as well.

Before you do this however, you need to study how to do it as this is one of the most important aspects of your potential success on the web. Learn all you can about search engine optimization first.

A very good place to start - right here in the forum - Find any of Beth's post's and in her signature click on SEO The Basics.

Hope this helps and good luck...
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Thanks ever so Ken... Will set too...
          R

Comment

You're welcome :)
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
            X