Howto insert .FLV video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howto insert .FLV video?

I have .flv video file and i wan't to upload flv video to my website just like youtube videos.Please let me know how to upload .flv video and insert video screen like youtube video.Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sunny

Re: Howto insert .FLV video?

I had same problem, but there was no respose from anybody, so I had to do some research. here is your options
    1. upload your video to www.photobucket.com, and then photobucket will give you HTMl code that you can insert
    2. You can upload your .flv file to you web site control panel using ftp upload and then you'll need to search for html code to insert
    3. or you can convert your flv file to wmn type and then bluevoda is more friendly with format.

Comment

Hi,
      Thanks for your reply.I visited your website and is it .wma or .wmv or .wmn format?How you inserted both video and audio in the website?I have video recorded on my mobile and audio recorded seperately as .wma format.Please tell me how to mix both video and audio.Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Sunny

Comment

Originally posted by sunny152 View Post
        Hi,
        Thanks for your reply.I visited your website and is it .wma or .wmv or .wmn format?How you inserted both video and audio in the website?I have video recorded on my mobile and audio recorded seperately as .wma format.Please tell me how to mix both video and audio.Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
        Sunny
        this is very simple. If you starting it from scratch.
        1. Buy video capture device. Any computer store/internet will have them. if you want very simple one, they very inexpensive. they also come with software that will let you cupture and edit your video and audio. add video and audio affects, you can insert between videos transition effects. You can basicaly make a professional movie with titles/subtitles. you can also connect your microphone and record your voice along with your video tutorial.
        2. If You already have video files on your computer, then you just need a software to edit them. programms like Ulead/Win DVD Creator/Nero/Pinnacle/and thousands others. If You running windows XP you can dowload their software its call "Movie maker2" it's free, I used it and I like it

3. Once You created video, you have two options
        a) you can simply insert it into your page that you building/making
        b) create folder. put video file in it, and then upload it into your webhosting control panel. then, for your viewers you can just create hyperlink "click here" just like you've seen on my page. ( I have a video and I have a links)
        4. also once you upload your video or other files, you can also use HTML code to insert them into your page.
        link below is example of how to do it with window media player

or link below how to do it with flash
        JW Player is the #1 end-to-end video streaming solution to scale your video strategy, maximize engagement, & monetize your video content.

5. You also want to make sure your video files are not that big. because your viewers with slow internet speed will have a hard time to view your video.

Comment

Hi,
          Once again thanks for your help and now i downloaded windows movie maker2 and now i imported video(without sound) and mp3 audio in movie maker,but i don't know how to allign both audio and video correctly so that audio and video to be played at correct time.Please explain me clearly step by step how to do this?I hope you will help.

Sunny

Comment

you have a timeline when you open moviemaker. on the top part of the timeline you insert the video. on the lower level of the time line you insert the audio. line the 2 up from the left edge of timeline and presto. once you have them lined up, make the movie and import into bv.
            here is a website that is full of film clips
            mrmagoo144
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by sunny152 View Post
              Hi,
              Once again thanks for your help and now i downloaded windows movie maker2 and now i imported video(without sound) and mp3 audio in movie maker,but i don't know how to allign both audio and video correctly so that audio and video to be played at correct time.Please explain me clearly step by step how to do this?I hope you will help.
              Sunny
              Basically it works same way as you were resizing pictures/text box/etc.
              1. move mouse to the end of audio track (you'll see hand simbol).
              2. then you you'll see that hand will change to arrows.
              3. left click , hold it, and drag it to line up with the end of your movie mark
              4. and then let it go

Comment

Working...
              X