Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how Can i Use the Templates on Blue Voda Or Other Sites That i down Loaded in zip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how Can i Use the Templates on Blue Voda Or Other Sites That i down Loaded in zip

how Can i Use the Templates on Blue Voda Or Other Sites That i down Loaded in zip folder. i have tried many means and they are still not weorking the software will not be able to import the template . take for example the the thumbnail template i saw on the download template window.

Re: how Can i Use the Templates on Blue Voda Or Other Sites That i down Loaded in zip

Simon

You may not be able to, however, you can try importing from html from File, Open, then choose html, then navigate to the folder you want. Its not guaranteed to run files made with other programs, and may or may not import it correctly. You may have to add in the pictures and attatch the stylesheets manually.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: how Can i Use the Templates on Blue Voda Or Other Sites That i down Loaded in zip

Simon ... if it is the templates that you downloaded from this location
      Free Templates then after you unzip them, you insert them into a blue voda page via the insert image icon .. if you want to save it as a template then after inserting onto a blue voda page, save the page as template and just reopen it each time you go to make a new page ..

If not, then likely what Karen is saying applies to you ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for your response i have gone far past that so i was wondering it any of you could know the total cost of setting up a website with coda host for a year , because all of the different cost tends to confuse me.

Comment

Working...
        X