This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete Zen Cart?

I downloaded Zen Cart via the control panel, however I want to delete it and try something else. I accidentally installed it to my public_html and I didn't want it there. I tryed to delete it via the control panel however it won't delete...whats going on?

Re: Delete Zen Cart?

No, you need to delete it through your Fantastico. Go to the same page where you went for the installation, and select "uninstall".
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

This is a duplicated thread ....answered here.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

No I went to Fantastico and hit the delete link, and nothing happens...the folders are still in my public_html...
        Oh and I know its a duplicate thread, I posted one and then realized I posted it in the wrong place.

Comment

Put in a support ticket for account reset.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Unless you have other files in your public_html (that will get also deleted) follow Karen's advise. An equivalent solution, in that case, would be to delete all files from your public_html.

If you do have other fles (BlueVoda or others) be prepared to publish them again as soon as your account has been reset.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

well I do have other files in there, that I don't want deleted. Is it ok to just leave them in there, if I am not useing that application? Because I really don't want to lose all the other files I have in there. I have my website published in there as well as a few other applications.

Comment

If they are functioning now, I would assume it would continue to do so. This is most likely why you cant UNinstall it. Youve overwritten files it associates itself with, there fore the error trying to run the uninstall. If you have problems running the other applications, account reset may be your only other option, and download and save what you can on your hard drive or on a flash drive and then reup after the reset.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yeah, the strange thing is, it is not showing that i have it downloaded in fantastico, but on my public_html the files are still there. I think I will just leave it, since I am not going to use it anymore. Thanks for the help.

Comment

If you are sure which files they are, you could manually delete them no problem, since its not showing in fantastico. Dont delete the cgi bin tho. Thats supposed to be there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                    X