Need very basic help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need very basic help

Hi, I just downloaded BlueVoda and am already stuck, I followed the tutorial on how to creata navigation bar and i have created it...

However, when i want a link to another page which i have created on BlueVoda, i get this error messege,

This link has been disabled.
    BlueVoda has generated HTML for the current page only and as a result all internal links are disabled.

To enable these links be sure to publish all referenced pages to your website and specify their absolute URLs in the link properties.

What have i done wrong??

Please help, and thanks alot!

Re: Need very basic help

hi ishaan
    did you pubish all your other pages?
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

umm if that means putting them online then no...

i thought i need to fristly creat the whole website and then publish it...

what i have done so far (just a try draft thing) is that i created a home page on bluevoda, saved it, created another page, saved it.

then i put a link thing in the 1st page so when u click it, it will go to the second page, when i preview it i get the error mentioneed...

thanks for the interest taken.

Comment

thats all ok ishaan
        you do have to publish all your pages...or when you click on a link your page will not be able to find the other....is your site live on the web?
        i think you have to have all your pages online to be able to see them all linking together!
        hope this helps
        Organic Baby
        www.little-butterfly.co.uk
        Please review my site: Thank You :)
        www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

Couldnt He just upload all his pages via a free hosting site and then test the pages before coming back and putting his pages up properly with bluevoda?

Comment

No . BV will only publish to a VH hosting account
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

somebody help me...i sign up for domain name but i have no idea where can i get my ip address and i dont even know if my domain name is active.pls help urgent........

Comment

Did you signup for a hosting account ? or did you simply purchase a domain name?

If you signed up for a hosting account (and paid for it) you should recieve a welcome email within 24 hrs with your details.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X