Building an Online Profile - Online Course Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building an Online Profile - Online Course Program

I'm not 100% sure I should put this post in this forum, so if I broke any rules I apologize.

First off, let me say that the Blue Voda software is awesome! I've used some of the other free versions and this is best one. I'm definitely going to be passing along your site to my friends and business associates whom have an interest in building their own website.

I'm in the process of conceptualizing a new website and although my mind is going around in circles learning how to build a website, copy writing, marketing, SEO optimization, branding, etc. I'm really enjoying learning things one step at a time and look forward to having everything completed in the next 1000 years :)

I would love to know how I can build an online course that will allow consumers to register their own profile, track course progress and scores as they go throughout any course I design. It would be nice to combine this feature with the ability to track everything from their individual account. Long term, I plan to have e-commerce features, an online forum, online courses, etc.

I don't want to go into specifics about the website, content or specific course(s) for confidentiality purposes, but I will be more than happy to share my site once it's completed and I have all the legal stuff taken care of.

I recently started the free online course at Webceo.com and if anyone is familiar with the program, that is what I'm looking to accomplish. I'm not overly impressed with the visual appeal of the online course, but it looks like it is simple enough in design and since I don't have a background in computer programming, I'm hoping it's not overly difficult to construct.

If you're not familiar with what I'm talking about I uploaded a picture of it here http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?i...seoutlilx8.png. Click on the picture to zoom in.

I appreciate your time and consideration.
Working...
X