Website review (Partner's site)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website review (Partner's site)

This site has been made entirely by my girlfriend, her first major attempt at a site. She couldn't remember her log-in to post this herself and nagged and nagged me until I posted it so here, it is on her behalf...

www.raquelmariemason.co.uk

All comments welcome as she will read and no doubt get ME to respond on her behalf!!

P.S. Message to Karen from GF.. Thank you for banner
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Website review (Partner's site)

Wow, I like it....she did a good job!

Comment

Originally posted by thx1012 View Post
      Wow, I like it....she did a good job!
      GF to thx1012.... Thank you!
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Page is pretty simple in the style. Not bad.

1- Spelling check - not too much but in the first few words we see one.
        2- Menu Bar - Maybe its me, but the text.
        3- Scroll Bar - slow down some.

Who she trying to reach out too? If its fans, I felt like it hit the mark.
        Thanks,
        Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
        mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Originally posted by econstas View Post
          Page is pretty simple in the style. Not bad.

1- Spelling check - not too much but in the first few words we see one.
          Please do tell me the spelling mistake as I personally haven't got time to look over it at the moment for her, thank you
          2- Menu Bar - Maybe its me, but the text.
          Too big? too small?..
          3- Scroll Bar - slow down some.
          Sorry can you elaborate

Who she trying to reach out too? If its fans, I felt like it hit the mark.
          Anyone interested really... possible casting directors, agents, fans, whoever..

She say's thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Disabed - Disabled
            I Love - I love
            Television - television
            All about me - All About Me
            Animal farm - Animal Farm
            Hotel pardeiso - Hotel Pardeiso
            SCOPE - SCOPE.
            Wheelchair choreography - Wheelchair Choreography
            About me - written in third person, should be first person. (Or the link should be called About Raquel.)

There are quite a few more elsewhere on the site Ramsey, a good proof-reading session should sort that out.

Otherwise good job.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ113 View Post
              Disabed - Disabled
              I Love - I love
              Television - television
              All about me - All About Me
              Animal farm - Animal Farm
              Hotel pardeiso - Hotel Pardeiso
              SCOPE - SCOPE.
              Wheelchair choreography - Wheelchair Choreography
              About me - written in third person, should be first person. (Or the link should be called About Raquel.)

There are quite a few more elsewhere on the site Ramsey, a good proof-reading session should sort that out.

Otherwise good job.
              Yeah, she will be the first to admit that spelling isn't her thing... I just haven't had time to go through it yet but I will, but thanks for spotting those for her anyway. In fact I'm gonna do it now...

Comment

Ok, I think I got the spelling and gramatical errors, although I know I will have missed a few so if anyone spots please do tell.

I am also getting her to remove 'My' from in front of all her links as she has written the site in third person as correctly spotted by AJ.

Comment

For a first atempt outstanding job very well done well informed. Keep up the good work Are you sure you did not help just kidding.
                  sigpicJoe
                  Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                  The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
                    Are you sure you did not help just kidding.
                    Not really no, the odd bit of advice, but I was not watching her create it. She may have asked the odd question such as how to make effective links or how to centre, but the actual design, layout, etc was all her own.

I'll pass on your kind words, thank you.

Comment

She has done a very good job, I also like the way the images blend in on the about me page.

I agree with the below

Apart from that I can't say anything bad at all, well done Raquel.

Paul

P.S Ramsey have you a site I can comtact you through, just wanted to ask you a quick question.
                      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

OK Ramsey, first I have to say you are one Very Lucky guy!
                        The site looks really good. On the home page in the second paragraph, I think it should say (none other than). There were a couple of other minor phrases and words on other pages, but I didn't write them down.
                        I wish her all the luck and success, and if she is agood as her work on the site she'll do very well.
                        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Originally posted by SAman View Post
                          OK Ramsey, first I have to say you are one Very Lucky guy!
                          The site looks really good. On the home page in the second paragraph, I think it should say (none other than). There were a couple of other minor phrases and words on other pages, but I didn't write them down.
                          I wish her all the luck and success, and if she is agood as her work on the site she'll do very well.
                          Thanks Mike, Will tell her.

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
                            She has done a very good job, I also like the way the images blend in on the about me page.

I agree with the below

Apart from that I can't say anything bad at all, well done Raquel.

Paul

P.S Ramsey have you a site I can comtact you through, just wanted to ask you a quick question.
                            Just emailed you paul.

Comment

Nice site Ramsey maybe she works little with keywords lift to 70%

Meta tags analysis. Title: Title meta tag contains no errors.
                              This tag contains 42 characters.

Title relevancy to page content is excellent.
                              The Title relevancy to page content is 100%.

Description: Description meta tag contains no errors.
                              This tag contains 200 characters.

Description relevancy to page content is fair.
                              The Description relevancy to page content is 73%.

Keywords: Keyword relevancy to page content is very poor.
                              However, this is not necessarily bad if you have a lot of content.
                              The most important factor is to have your keywords on the page a few times. The keywords relevancy to page content is 50%.

Robots: Found no robots meta tag.
                              This tag is not really required but helps spiders to index the web page.
                              Author: Found no author meta tag.
                              This tag is not really required but helps for your (company) name recognizing.

Zlatko
                              www.mercataworld.com
                              www.marradonconstructions.com
                              www.ekm-inspirationalmusic.com

Comment

Working...
                              X