image thumbnail script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image thumbnail script?

hey, i am currently designing a website for a freind, she sells paintings, i am designing it with 3 boxes, 1` big on the left side, a slightly smaller on the right, and one long one under them both, the one on the left is where i want the image to appear after clicking one of the thumbnails, which will be always on show in the right hand box. and after clickign the thumb nail and the image is showing, i also need to long box at the bottom to be able to bring up the text required to describe the painting, this still needs to be aditable, as it is here that i shall be adding the buy now buttons form pay pal in. i am currently have the 3 boxes all with a new layer on top of each with a scroll bar down the side if it is needed, and would like it to stay this way. Sorry, but i am creating this site all offline, as i currently have no hosting or domain name for it, so it needs to be code i can use offline?

wow, ok,. i hope i didnt lose you guys too much there, i almost lost my self.

please could you guys reply here? or even better to my msn? (slaphappyjelly@msn.com) then perhaps you could help me with actual chat not pm's?

Regards

Fraser

Re: image thumbnail script?

Originally posted by xxfraserxx View Post
    Sorry, but i am creating this site all offline, as i currently have no hosting or domain name for it, so it needs to be code i can use offline?
    NO !

The reality of buidling websites is that they are nothing without being hosted online.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

some code like javascript will still execute both online and offline, its only ones like php which are server side languages that have to be run on a web server

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi. you maybe better using something like jalbum with an appropriate skin.
        Create stunning online photo albums with jAlbum. Discover the most powerful web album making tool there is!
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I talked to this young man on msn. He is most likely going to have to go to some sort of iframe, he wants the second box for text and a shopping cart button, which, I dont think is possible to include in a slide show without linking to a second window, which is what he doesnt want to do. Second problem will be lining up the appropriate description and add to cart with the appropriate picture. I suggested he contact naval for this .. but then he doesnt want to pay.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X