Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-mail encryption

hello
    i wanted to know if i can encrypt an e-mail adress and subject after the user type and send it to the DB and that it wont show the e-mail adress in the code but show just numbers and signs instead
    with BV ofcourse
    thanks

Re: e-mail encryption

Please clarify, i don't understand what you mean. Where will these details appear and they need to be signs and numbers instead of normal text ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: e-mail encryption

I believe his is talking about when you convert the email address into ascii so in the source its not showing the email in plain text.

If that is what you mean, the yes its possible, just loop through a variable character by character and use the ord() function to convert the character to its ascii equivalent, and obtain the javascript to display the code from dynamic drive or whatever source you want

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
      X