Background Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Images

I have a specific bitmap background I want to use for my page but I dont want it to be continuing frames. Its spreading out to the right properly but I'm hoping there is a way to get it to spread down the page as you scroll down. I know it can be done as I have seen it on a published page as one solid fading image. Can this be done in bluevoda?

Thanks

Re: Background Images

It is a common effect you can do using a photo editor ..... maybe even the MS/Windows Picture Editor that is included with the basic OS on your computer.

Maybe even consider using a shape to define your page bottom itself ... combine it with your faded picture to a white panel, and then add the page bottom?
    Try creating a shpe in BV with a "shading" to offer more of a blended transition from the picture to the background: it is not necessary to "dress up" the 'page below the fold' (further down than 700 pixels) as this is in total expectaions of both visitors and SE's.

Example of Rectangular Page "Bottom Blend"
    Example of "shaped" Page Bottom Blend
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Background Images

Perfect!! That did the trick! Cant wait to get my account authorized so I can upload some pages! : ) I'm having a great time with this program! Thanks so much for your prompt reply.

Comment

Working...
      X