Bonus cash Cow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus cash Cow

Hi everyone, long time no speak. Well i'm back again, hope you're all well. I've been working on a new site and would like you to let me know what you think. Some links are still not active and it's still a work in progress so please be gentle. lol You can find it here. Please also let me know what browser you're using to view and whether all appears to be in place etc. thanks
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: Bonus cash Cow

Originally posted by Mook25 View Post
    Hi everyone, long time no speak. Well i'm back again, hope you're all well. I've been working on a new site and would like you to let me know what you think. Some links are still not active and it's still a work in progress so please be gentle. lol You can find it here
    I like it... hmmm... Might turn me into a gambler now though.. very tempting all these free cash offers LOL. It looks like a lot of work, I can see you have put a lot of time into this... with many more hours to go yet no doubt...

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
      I like it... hmmm... Might turn me into a gambler now though.. very tempting all these free cash offers LOL. It looks like a lot of work, I can see you have put a lot of time into this... with many more hours to go yet no doubt...

Thanks for the comment, yes it has taken some time, adjusting and adjusting again. I've got square eyes almost now. lol
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

The look and feel is off to a great start. the one thing the landing page is not centered. Other than that great job browser looking at it ie7
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
          The look and feel is off to a great start. the one thing the landing page is not centered. Other than that great job browser looking at it ie7
          Thanks for the heads up. All sorted now i believe.

Comment

I've done a bit of a redesign, please let me know how it looks. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X