Form Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Help

i have designed a fuorm that i want customers fto fill out for additional info, question how do i save info they type in and how do i link to the info for them to download
    the url is www.bestplasticcleaner.com/msds.php
    thanks

Re: Form Help

Your form doesn't work because the submit button is outside the form area.
    If you have followed the Tutorial instructions, the info will be emailed to you, so you can then copy / save it in a excel file in your own computer.

If you need on site storing, use Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor. It will automatically save the info in a database table in your site.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have tried to load db into c/panel but c/panel just hangs up my computer it just sits ther and than a message comes up, that the script my cause your computer to hang up. is there another way.

Comment

The database creation is a 10 seconds procedure, adding a user and a password could require 30 more seconds. Unless there have been connection issues, there is no reason for this problem. I suggest that you try again.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i have just lost everything cannot get into any of my sites to make changes

Comment

Frank

Make sure you are going to mysql to create the database.. you dont LOAD it anywhere.. you create the database, meaning you just assign a name to a database, theres nothing there yet. Then scroll down and create a user and password, and then assign the user to the database you created. Populating the database comes from your form, later.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X