Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature...

Hi, I'm Kerstin and I'm 21 years old. I live in Cebu, Philippines, but I'm Swedish (originally from the wonderful city of Uppsala). I'm in the second term of my film making degree at the International Academy of Film and Television(IAFT).Busy researching for my screen writing class. I'm interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature. Always good to get together with like-minded folk.

Re: Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature...

In the Phillipines? how about *****? remember Imelda? the history and promotion of *****??? found a link to a museum: http://www.shoeblog.com/blog/youre-such-an-imelda/

Comment

What is the requirements for the feature? Any details you could offer might make it easier to offer you suggestions that would help you. I have a brother-in-law who is all into this stuff. His first stint as director went from small film to starting Broadway this season. What exactly are the type of things you are looking for?
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Hi Kerstin, maybe an informative film on the effects on the life of a normal family though the storms and tsunamis.
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
        X