Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't publish to my server

Hello,
    All of a sudden I can't publish my pages to my server. When I tried I got an error 12030 server has been reset?
    http://www.railsh00terfx.org

Thanks for any help

Bil
    Last edited by Bil; 03-30-2008, 12:32 PM. Reason: correcting the error #

Re: Can't publish to my server

Also I get error 12031 is a server reset commom? Do I have to redownload BV?

Comment

I still can't publish any updates on my site?????? It's like someone changed my server account or something. I need help!!!!!!!

Comment

Bill-
        Have you seen this thread?

If your site is on this server, then you will need to follow the instructions in order to publish to it.

If this does not apply to you... then you need to open a support ticket.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks Andy but no mine is on 74 86 118 23

Comment

Now it won't accept any of passwords. I'm about to give up. I even re down loaded BV but still to no avail, can't log in to publish, can't log into my C panel, I'm in limbo.

railsh00terfx.org

Comment

Please do as Andy has suggested and contact support@vodasupport.com

They will be more than happy to reset things for you so you may continue on ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok I just haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

I think my problem all started when I tried to change the password for publishing my pages. Now none will work. One starts to go through but I keep getting the same errors 12030 and 12031

the server has been reset and disconnected I really need to get this problem fixed. I sent a support ticket last week and when I checked it was no longer there as if I never sent it.

Is there a way to save all my pages so I don't have to redo them and re download BV and start over with the original usernames and password?

Time is crucial, I have little and I need to keep updating my site. I'm just lost.

Comment

Support said to check my firewall. BV has permission so this isn't the problem. Somewhere I goofed up but I don't know where or how to fix it.

Thanks for your reponses Andy and Ladyeye.

Comment

Ask support to reset your password and send you the new one. Once this is done, try to log in in your CP.

If you still can not connect, visit www.dbtechnosystems.com and write down your IP address (which you can see just above my menu). Submit a support ticket asking VH to check if this IP address has, for any reason, been blocked out from the specific server. It happens automatically when you fail to login for a number of times as an automatic server protection against highjack attempts.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have no problem loggin into my control panel, just can't publish. I'll check out the IP address first and see if there is a problem. Thank You very much.

Comment

I'm not blocked and support reset my password but still I get the same errors. My firewalls allow BV. So now what can I do?

Comment

It looks like this is a complete mystery. Will I have to start all over and delete everything and re download BV and start from the beginning?

Comment

Please also make sure that there is not a whitespace before / after your username or your password or before/after the public_html that you have typed in the Publish dialog box. Delete ALL THREE of them, keep pressed the DEL (or Canc) button until even possible whitespaces are cleared, and then type them again from scratch.
                            Navaldesign
                            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

well the mystery has been solved!! I had a special program that catches spyware and trojans and eliminates them upon contact. It wasn't a problem in the beginning weeks but all of a sudden it was stopping me from publishing. I got a spy sender from my BV service address and told support about it. Hank suggested I turn it off and BINGO I can publish! Don't know why it all of a sudden started stopping me but I'll figure that out someday :)

Thanks for all the help and attention to this matter. I'm a very happy camper now.

Comment

Working...
                              X