Help with contact form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with contact form

Help please! Hope I am in the right place.
    I have a reply form on my site www.contactform[[2]].html
    The submit button on the form is not operative corretly as yet (still learning) I would like the form filled in, then the form and detail contained there in sent to my email. Simulteaneously with the send click the form must be closed, and the visitor be left looking at a thank you page .
    This page I have, but it is yet unpublished. When I know how this will work I'll publish. Is that possible?

Thanks to the brainy ones, I would not know where and how to start.
    Bucksbunny

Re: Help with contact form

Watch this and then this in that order.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I have been trying really hard to find your form, and finally found it here

Now the form is up, but it's name is not really right, it should be simply contactform or even contactform2 BUT NOT contactform[2] . You should be avoiding symbols in page names.

Anyway, you need to edit your form:

1. No action is specified. The action field should be filled in with the name of your "thankyou" (or "action") page, meaning the page where you have embedded the script.
      2. The Encoding type should be "multipart/form data"
      3. Without a Thankyou page with the relevant script that will process your form info, it will never work. So please create and publish your thank you page.

PLEASE, you have already lots of posts, but you are not following the instructions or the tutorials. I can not explain how or why you don't but remains the fact that you actually don't.

Please watch again the tutorials as Marincky suggested, especially the first one, and READ the text UNDER the multimedia presentation.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Bucks,

I was just on your public folder and you finally have your action page on their, BUT it is not php as per my email instruction to you during the day. Go back to your action page in BV and go the the page properties and select php for the extension. Then republish the page again. When done, I will remove the other incorrect one for you.

If you then do what Naval and Ramsey explained above, you should be okay.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Tom I have mailed you.
          Bux

Comment

Hi Bucks,

I have received your email, but you still need to publish your action page as a php.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X